Thursday, January 20, 2005

The Write Stuff Jan 20, 2005
by Robert G. Parent

Hey all, this is a short podcast, only about 12 minutes. What I wanted to do in this one is to futher show or explain how to write poetry. I wrote this article after my podcast on Tuesday Jan. 18, 2005 after watching "Save the Last Dance" I love shows like that one. I hope this article will help you to write poetry if you don't already know. If not, I hope at least you all enjoy the poem that came out of the article "The Dream of Soul"

If you want to advertise your poetry or writing, send an email or short audio clip to podcastbard@yahoo.com

Also, any feedback or comments are greatly welcome. If you have an idea as to what you'ld like to hear on The Write Stuff give me an email or leave a comment in the comments section. I read all comments.

your podcast bard,
Robert G. Parent


MP3 File

No comments: