Monday, February 14, 2005

30 Minute show

The Write Stuff Feb 14, 2005

In doing any writing or learning to write anything, you can get the information that you need from any form of writing. I listened to a songwriting tape today and realized that what was being taught in the tape could go for poetry or any writing and so to with art. When we write, we connect to that source that is the creative side of life (or creation). We become as creators as the one that created us. Is it not logical? That we should be as our Father and our Brother Jesus? I'll let you all ponder on those questions for yourselves and come up with your own understanding of that basic teachings.

I recently bought a digital recorder and used it to do my Live from the poet's mind and will use it when I do more sound-seeing recordings. Stay tuned for more fun stuff. We are only here to create, to learn to create, and to understand Our Father.

Poet's Notebook

A poet's notebook or for that matter a writer's notebook is a place where they can jot down phrases, quotes, images, character ideas to be used later. Some call it a seed book. When a poet or writer doesn't know what to write, they can go into their notebook and grab some words and paint a poem, a story, or use it in something that they are working on.

A Phrase: We the People...

A Quote: "I will prepare and some day my chance will come." -- Abraham Lincoln

An Image: The jewel in the night sky lit by the Sun's light.

Poem/songs: "Eyes See Truth" and "I Write My Music"

Today's song is from Beth Quist, "Ritual" and is license under the creative commons license non-commercial, share-alike licences. More songs from Beth can be found at magna-tune http://magnatune.com/artists/beth_quist

In a future show, I will talk more about ebooks.


MP3 File

No comments: