Monday, July 04, 2005

The Write Stuff July 4 2005
by Robert G. Parent

Poetry and Fireworks.

Took me awhile to record all the segments for this show, so hope you like and enjoy the show.
Let's all celebrate this country and her people, her hope, and her future.
It's not only a celebration of this country but it has been an year ago today that I started doing my show. It has been fun and educational. I've learned much about audio and putting on a show and know there is still more to learn. I look forward to what this new year will bring. Maybe I'll make it to the 500 subscriber mark. That is my goal and my hope. Thank you all for letting me entertain you. Let's make the next year better then this one. Now, just sit back and enjoy the celebration. Party's on.

"The Nectar of Life"

"To Be Free or Note to Be Free"

"The Power of a Dream"

"Under the Flag"

"The Yellow Ribbon"

"A People's Message"

"The Forgotten Ideal"


MP3 File

No comments: