Monday, July 10, 2006

Lesson by Robert G Parent

"Lesson"
by Robert G Parent

Hey everyone, sorry for another week not posting. I worked second shift last week and in my free time it was time for me to back up my files. It took longer than I figured. However, a good thing that came out of it was that I found some real early videos (before the video camera). That is what this video is (actually a slide show) that is how I created this piece. Put a bunch of jpegs and recorded some audio. I put them together (mashed them up) in Windows Movie Maker. Saved it out and bam ( as Emeral would say ). Making videos is easy. Yes, they take a bit more work, but has another option for us to use.
Hope you enjoy the video ( slide show ).

and as always,
Stay creative.
bob

PS, I will be doing another Podsafe Music Wednesday this week. Yes, really...

Duration:51 seconds


Download File

No comments: