Friday, September 08, 2006

When CastBlaster Crashes



hey everyone, when CastBlaster Crashes, it is time to get creative. VLC Player and Audacity are freeware. I don't know the links without checking the internet. All you have to do is do a Google, MSN, ASK.com or your favorite search engine to find it on the web. The 4 on the upper right was for the song tracks. The 3 on the upper left are the Promos I played. The 3 in the upper middle are for the two poems I played and the APP sweeper. The lonely one on the lower right was for the clip from the "Dead Poet's Society" movie. Creativity can help you in any problem that you face. Hope you like the shows they took me awhile after I recorded them. So please enjoy the shows. Thank you for this journey on creativity.

thank you,

Bob "the Podcastbard"

No comments: