Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Changes by Robert G Parent

Changes
by Robert G Parent

Hey everyone, I took a break from doing shows being New Year's holiday, which is very big for me. What I like to do to see the old year out and new year in is doing it with comedy. I usually drink and watch something funny ( I stay home ). "The 3 Stooges" were on around here, but I watched the comedy channel -- "South Park" and "Carlos Mencia".

This was recorded sometime in December around the last week of the year. I have some more...well I don't know what to call them. They are like a journal entry but also like a stream of thought rambling. Well, now that I think about it, this is like an editoral. So that is what I'll call these. This one I'll be posting on two of my blogs.
The Write Stuff and Becoming . I do want these editorals to be typed out. I posted these without the transcription, just for times sake. I am looking for a transcriptionist or a transcript service. If you know of any, post the link in the comments.

enjoy the editoral,
Robert

PS, I will be post more on my Becoming blog. Those editorials will be of a more spiritual nature.

Click here to listen to changes T
his editoral is 24 minutes.



No comments: