Sunday, June 24, 2012

June 24, 2012 -- I still dream

from my journal on June 11, 2012 and today June 24, 2012
by Robert G Parent

Late at night almost to the next day, I sit here, the fan blades play their music relaxing me from the days stresses. I don't know what to do about Health Care Services Group. I just know that I don't want to be there, back at the bottom, square one. It's like all the time that I spent in my own building as a manager, no longer exist.

I went back to school and love my classes. I like the idea of being a success at something, to have a career, and a job that I love. I crave being around new people and having new experiences. I am grateful when they come. I never graduated high school. I miss having that experience. I guess that's probably why I like watching Glee. All the experiences, the fun times, being young and still having the dream. So now I'm around 40, I sit here the fan blade turns and I still can dream. It's never too late to go for your dreams.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get yourself out of the "survival" mindset you're in. If you really believed that there is great abundance in the Universe then you would not ever concern yourself with having enough. There is more money in the world now than there ever has been. The vocation that would bring you more of you, and more abundance, lies at the intersection of your interests and your skills. Believe in yourself and your dreams.