Tuesday, June 13, 2006

My First Post on July 4, 2004

I'm reposting this because the file that was posted before was not an mp3, now it is, enjoy.

Bob

Hey everyone, feeling nostalgic today and so I'm reposting my first
post to this blog. It was back on July 4, 2004. Almost two years and
many changes and many more to come.

Poems by Robert G. Parent

"Dare to Dream" and "The Power of a Dream"

13 colonies had a dream and a new country was
born. I thank our troops overseas to making this
world a better place and increaing freedom for all.
I also thank all the astronauts and those behind the sees for
increasing our visions. And of course all the poets and writers who
have gone before, if they had not been themselves this time would have
been different. The poets and writers come first.
BobbyG

Duration:3 minutes, 24 seconds
Duration:3 minutes, 25 seconds




MP3 File

No comments: