Friday, July 04, 2008

July 4, 2008 -- Happy Birthday!

July 4 2008 Happy Birthday
by Robert G Parent

Listen to show here This show is 1 hour.



The two slam poems were my first time writing in the slam style. Please let me know what you think. I want to grow as a poet and writer.

Poems in today's show are "The Little Blue Box" (slam), "Shoes in our Souls" (slam), "Thunderstorm", "Dare to Dream" (my first show poem), "The Power of a Dream" (my first show poem), "Spirit's Ideal", "The Life Form", "Lunch at the Mall", "The Two Great Forces", "I Wanna Write Hip Hop", "Dance of Karma", "Brotherhood", "Dance of Life", and I ended the show with "The Neverending Story", "The Poet Knows", "The Neverending Story II", and "The Dance".

I also started and ended the show with fireworks.

You can call the comment line at 603-513-2411 or email me at bob at wtwsOnline dot com.

No comments: