Sunday, December 14, 2014

concerned in NH

Concerned in NH
By Robert G Parent

It's been awhile since I updated this blog. My anxiety and stress are great at this time. I've been looking for a job, a career. Trying to be optimistic, being pushed down because of the state of the economy, this current environment has left me mentally and emotionally weak. It's difficult to see hope vanish. I wonder how the majority of people feel at this moment who elected President Obama. How can those politicians forget how its like to be at your lowest point with no hope? I wonder if they have ever known. It seems that those politicians only know or strive for power, not service of the true community. We know what happened to Anakin Skywalker in Revenge of the Sith. Can people still make a difference? I don't know because my optimism is very low. It's so low that I wrote this twitter poetry: choice/none in healthcare/none in full-time jobs/not enough money to live/I take that final sleep/and weep silent tears. Where do I go now?

No comments: