Monday, December 29, 2014

To Be or Not To Be

To Be or Not To Be
 by Robert G Parent

Part of me doesn’t want to be here in a physical body anymore. I had such hopes and dreams when I was younger, which was revived last year. Currently though, this life that I live now is sucking out my energy. My dreams are only shadow. Community is supposed to build its members up. Community is not run the way it’s supposed to be.

Obama, back in 2008, promised hope and change. The change we have now is not hopeful. It doesn’t help the country or its people. I’ve always been told that it was the Democrats that help the people, but the proof shows that is not true. Obama was elected by the majority, so it’s them to blame for not doing their research and being in tune with soul knowledge.

All I do when I’m alone is cry. How much can a person take? And if it’s true of what I hear that the economy is going to get worse, that would mean there would be more people like me, struggling. Sounds like a hopeless situation to me. I keep thinking of the phoenix days of No Eyes as written by Mary Summer Rain. I don’t know if I can hold on until it’s over and we get a better world. There comes a time when a drowning person just stops and surrenders to the final fate of the body. I am so tried that I want to sleep and transition back to spirit.

But what does death really hold for us humans as we pass from the physical. We have no proof as to what happens in death because no one has returned from death. For all I know, we just pass into the whole, lose ourselves, and just get recycled. So, now what do I do?

No comments: