Wednesday, December 31, 2014

December 31, 2014


December 31, 2014, by Robert G Parent
I started another journal the 15th of September, 2014 with a lot of hope and expectation. In this journal, I talked about organizing, and here, in December on the last day of 2014, I started de-cluttering and organizing. I now have a plan and I started working my organizing plan.  Also, I never thought that I would’ve lost my job.  I know that I will get another full time job, but I feel that it may take another form of something that I would not have thought.  Life can be like that, uncertain, but we get what we need. I wonder though, who planned that to happen?
In the last quarter, of this year 2014, I probably have learned more and more about life and myself, then in this whole year.  Another thing that I found out is that blogs are the most inexpensive way to get one’s thoughts out to share with those who want to read blogs. 
I’ve always looked to what’s next, maybe that is why I like First Night.  It’s an end but also a beginning at the same time.  It is poetic in explaining the physical moment, in each moment we are both in the past and future. I do like a good mystery.  So, what’s coming up for me, the United States, and the world in 2015, I eagerly wait for the future present to unfold. I guess all I need to do now is stay creative in the mystery of life and be inspired.

No comments: