Tuesday, November 22, 2022

067 Poetic Philosophy

 Poetic Philosophy 067

https://traffic.libsyn.com/secure/jedipoet/067_Poetic_Philosophy_Autumn_rgp1.mp3

http://robertgparent.blogspot.com

Autumn Poetry
by Robert G Parent

Lost in Consciousness

I dance to the beat
of the Native Drum.
I hear Crickets' song
late at night.
I hear the water spirit
driving a path through rock.
I hear the River's song
lost somewhere in time.

We all walk our paths,
experience to experience,
and exchange information
assimilate it into knowledge
that's added to the Human Collective.

We learn and grow
in our consciousness
as knowledge
becomes wisdom.

I dance to the beat of the Native Drum
I hear Crickets' song late at night
I hear Water Spirit driving a path
through rock of
River Lost somewhere in time.

We all walk our paths,
Experience to experience
Assimilate it into knowledge
That's added to the Human Collective.

We learn and grow
in our consciousness
as knowledge becomes wisdom
in the dance we share
within our being of the Life,
to again move to a new place
within the Consciousness.

No comments: